MYNET ALARM BAT-CONNECT COMMUNICATOR
The BAT-Connect Gateway from MyNet Alarm is a solution which allows SMC bureaus the ability to upgrade existing alarm panels in the market place without the expense of a complete panel replacement.
It gives SMC bureaus the ability to add a range of new devices to the end customers existing security solution, such as Touch Screens, Cameras, Doorbells, Light Control and Door Access while providing a new interactive mobile ALL-IN-ONE APP interface.
Compatible with a whole range of panel models this offering comes with the below features.
- Three Network Connectivity paths – Cellular, Ethernet or Wi-Fi
- Key switch Arming / Disarming for remote control of most legacy panels
- Push Notification
- SMS Text Messages
- Home Automation with Zwave Interface
- Virtual keypad support for Honeywell, DSC and Interlogix NX panels
- Telco event capture and reporting on most legacy panels using phone line emulation
- End user remote control APP
- The ability to update the user interface on existing panels without panel replacement
MyNet Alarm have available an Alarm Panel Compatibility Guide which will allow installers the ability to gauge what services they can offer the end user when preparing an upgrade to existing systems. See below example.
For more information relating to the BAT- Connect product please click the below link to be taken to the supplier website.
*SMC only carry out the monitoring of the above services. All equipment and additional costs are charged directly to the bureau from MyNet Alarm.